Sandy Lake Farm Adults only BED & BREAKFAST -
- Garden view room $169 per room per nt, $155 per nt 2 nt stay
- Lake view room $169 per room per nt $155 per nt 2 nts ***electric blanket and tv/dvd
- Deluxe room $185 per room per nt, $165 per nt 2 nts.
- Max 2 adults per room. Choice of 3 queen bed rooms. (max 6 guests)
- FREE PARKING FREE BREAKFAST Evening meal 48 hrs notice to join us at the table, costs apply.
- Light clean rooms in the guest wing of the main farm house. Windows can be opened, insect screens fitted.
- Tiled floors, bedside mats, bir robes, mirror, queen bed, ceiling fans, ducted cool air condition
- Toiletries, hair dryer, dressing gowns, tv/dvd (lake and superior/deluxe room), Block out blinds, breezy curtains,
- Warm winter fire in main central dining and lounge area
- like to book please click this Link or ph 0428 288 422
Sandy Lake Farm B and B a local regional business we will close off the b and b rooms to allow only 4 guests at a time if they are separate bookings (due to the shared bathroom) however if your group is a total of 6 or 12 (and books Abbeys cottage) we will use all rooms.
Sandy Lake Farm ABBEYS COTTAGE -
- self contained, no meals provided, private exclusive use of cottage. FREE PARKING
Nightly rate for 2 guests, $30 per extra person per night to a total of 6 guests (5 beds), baby under 1 free. 1 cot 1 highchair available.
- Base rate $276 per 1 night
- 2-4 night stay $240 per night
- 5-6 night stay $220 per night
- 7 -10 night stay $200 per night
- all longer or corporate stays please contact us direct for rates. ph 0428288422
- ideal farm stay getaway for couples, families, friends, singles, small groups, contractors,
- Backpackers please note there is no work nor accommodation available this is a small family run business.
- 3 bedrooms 1 queen bed and 4 single beds plus cot & high chair.
- lounge/dining/kitchen, bathroom (shower, vanity toilet), laundry, 2nd toilet, small reading area, front verandah and rear patio & BBQ.
- linen, towels, china, cutlery, glasses, gas stove, fridge/freezer, microwave, blender, saucepans, rice cooker, washing machine, iron & board, outdoor line, ducted cool air conditioning, tv/dvd, wood fire, oil heater and use of above ground seasonal pool. Bring your food and drinks.
- no meals provided and only one cottage available, sorry no pets permitted.
- FREE PARKING. send email by clicking this Link or ph 0428 288 422
Galloway cattle and Dorper sheep roam the parkland paddocks. Capture the fantastic sunsets through the pinetrees, gorgeous colours and variety in shade and light. Wander the ornamental trees, orchard, rose and vegetable gardens. Large lawn areas surround the buildings. Stroll out to the lake or sail your remote controlled boat around the 3 islands. Check in the dam, lake or soak to spot a long necked tortoise. Snuggle up by the wood fire or get active and start a table tennis challenge in the large separate fun area or a game of monopoly always fun in school holiday time.
Native birds, plenty of Pink and Grey Galahs, Carnaby Cockatoos, colourful 28's, Magpies a Duck or two, perhaps an eagle or hawk might be about, loads of willy wagtail birds perhaps sitting on the cow or sheep's back. Relish the shade of a big pepper-mint or gum tree to view the paddocks and perimeter of pines. Magnificent wide blue sky by day and dark star filled skies at night giving millions of stars, no interfering light, perfect for night photography, see the milky way or the big old moon rise over the farm.
Suggestions: Camera, binoculars, walking shoes, Bikes or kites, remote control boat or toy buggies for the lake area, latest novel (swap over in our library) or dvd.
Easy to reach 1 hour north of Perth. simply the best accommodation for Gingin Gravity Discovery centre and GDC OBservatory (10 minutes book 9575 7757), en route to Pinnacles Nambung National Park (90 minutes) or Monkey Mia (8 hour drive) New Norcia (1 hour), north of Yanchep National Park (37kms). Perth airport (1.5 hours). No public transport available. Hire vehicle or private car required for travel. Arrive in time for sunset as the pines become a golden backdrop to the pastures.
FREE Fun activities at the farm for guests:
- Watch and perhaps interact with animal feeding time at 4pm.
- Ask Reg for a night walk tour by torchlight to discover what is around the farm.
- Tour the garden with Veronica to have a sensory experience with smell and taste sampling.
- Capture the magic of millions of stars and fabulous sunsets through the pine trees.
- Board games monopoly, scrabble, card games, dominoes, pick up sticks, checkers, cribbage, bridge
- Novels, farm information, gardening, hobbies, fishing or flying magazines available at the farm.
- Enjoy time out with your must watch dvd or choose from our collection.
- Feeling active? Set up a table tennis challenge with your family or other guests in the large separate games patio area.
- Book now for school holidays or anytime of year.
5- 60 minutes off farm: see more on our reviews and events page. note: if you click on our booking page or any of the following links and want to get back to our website information Handy hint use the back arrow at the top of that page.
- Gravity Discovery Centre, and GDC Observatory - Gingin, cafe, 220 step Leaning Tower, Cosmology Gallery, 11km ph9575 7577
- Caladenia mini golf & Le Shed cafe 25km (closed Tuesdays).
- Verge 301 cafe 26 km no evening meals.
- CU@Park cafe/rest (licensed) 22 kms. open 7 days & nights ****
- Yanchep National Park (koalas & kangaroos, caves and chocolate cafe) 37 km south west.
- Pinnacles Nambung National Park 1.5 hour scenic drive north along Indian Ocean Drive north.
- Cafe A'Moore for fish n chips or picnic by the sea at Guilderton swim, hire a kayak, paddle boat or dinghy, sand boarding, fishing 35km.
- Gingin Historic buildings, Settlers cemetery, churches, water wheel on the brook, Pioneer Pavilion,Vic Gordon boardwalk, chemist, bank, roadhouse, supermarket, train station cafe. Monday to Saturday Treasure trove shop is open 9-12pm
- Link to Barbagello Raceway Wanneroo 47km
- Want to cool off in summer then Gingin Pool suits all ages of swimming ability is 22kms from the farm or try Moore River and the ocean.